5th and 6th Girls
1525 Erie Street
Mindy Wagner -email@example.com
5/6th & 7/8th Boys
4400 22nd Avenue
Sue Backus – Sbackus@allsaintskenosha.org
7th and 8th Girls
3035 Drexel Avenue
Matthew Sepanski –firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Warm ups will consist of 2.2.1 format.
- two (2) minutes with one (1) team using the court, two (2) minutes with the other team using the court and one (1) minute serving.
- 2. Each match will consist of three (3) games up to 21 (cap 25) with rally scoring. 3rd Game will only be played if necessary.
- 3. Let serves are playable.
- 4. Five (5) consecutive serves from one player results in a team rotation and a continuation of serves for 5th and 6th grade only. 7th and 8th grade can have an unlimited number of serves.
- 5. There will only be two (2) time outs allowed per game.
- Each time out will consist of one (1) minute.
- 6. A forfeit will be scored a 10 to 0 win.
- 7. Double elimination, pool play or round robin formats will be used and will be determined by the number of teams entered in each division.
- 8. The serving line shall be a line parallel to the centerline at a distance of 30ft. 5th and 6th grade may serve up to 5 feet in front of the main service line or at 25 feet from the net.
- 9. Height of the net will be 7’ 0” for 5th & 6th grade girls and 7’ 4 1/8” for 7th and 8th grade boys and girls
- 10. 5th and 6th grade girls will use VolleyLite volleyballs for all games. 7th and 8th grade boys and girls will use regulation volleyball.
- 11. Teams may start and finish with 5 players. Teams may not play with only 4 players. Doing so will result in a forfeit.
- Warm ups will consist of 3.3.1 format.
- Three (3) minutes with one (1) team using the court, three (3) minutes with the other team using the court and one (1) minute shared serving.
- How the match is won:
- The team that wins two (2) out of three (3) games.
- Scoring is up to 25 (cap 29) with rally scoring.
1st Place Team will receive a team trophy and individual awards.
2nd Place Team will receive a team trophy.
3rd Place Teams will receive a team trophy.
Entry Fee is $100.00 and due no later than Oct 1,2014
Any questions Email email@example.com
Please return entry forms-
c/o Lynzay Volleyball Tourney
3035 Drexel Avenue
Racine, WI 53405