5th and 6th Girls
1525 Erie Street
Mindy Wagner -firstname.lastname@example.org
5/6th & 7/8th Boys
4400 22nd Avenue
Sue Backus – Sbackus@allsaintskenosha.org
7th and 8th Girls
3035 Drexel Avenue
Matthew Sepanski –email@example.com
- 1. Warm ups will consist of 2.2.1 format.
- two (2) minutes with one (1) team using the court, two (2) minutes with the other team using the court and one (1) minute serving.
- 2. Each match will consist of three (3) games up to 21 (cap 25) with rally scoring. 3rd Game will only be played if necessary.
- 3. Let serves are playable.
- 4. Five (5) consecutive serves from one player results in a team rotation and a continuation of serves for 5th and 6th grade only. 7th and 8th grade can have an unlimited number of serves.
- 5. There will only be two (2) time outs allowed per game.
- Each time out will consist of one (1) minute.
- 6. A forfeit will be scored a 10 to 0 win.
- 7. Double elimination, pool play or round robin formats will be used and will be determined by the number of teams entered in each division.
- 8. The serving line shall be a line parallel to the centerline at a distance of 30ft. 5th and 6th grade may serve up to 5 feet in front of the main service line or at 25 feet from the net.
- 9. Height of the net will be 7’ 0” for 5th & 6th grade girls and 7’ 4 1/8” for 7th and 8th grade boys and girls
- 10. 5th and 6th grade girls will use VolleyLite volleyballs for all games. 7th and 8th grade boys and girls will use regulation volleyball.
- 11. Teams may start and finish with 5 players. Teams may not play with only 4 players. Doing so will result in a forfeit.
- Warm ups will consist of 3.3.1 format.
- Three (3) minutes with one (1) team using the court, three (3) minutes with the other team using the court and one (1) minute shared serving.
- How the match is won:
- The team that wins two (2) out of three (3) games.
- Scoring is up to 25 (cap 29) with rally scoring.
1st Place Team will receive a team trophy and individual awards.
2nd Place Team will receive a team trophy.
3rd Place Teams will receive a team trophy.
Entry Fee is $100.00 and due no later than Oct 1,2014
Any questions Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return entry forms-
c/o Lynzay Volleyball Tourney
3035 Drexel Avenue
Racine, WI 53405
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION
521 Dimensions for hosting this web site for free please visit
also special thank you too…
Thank you for your help of, time and materials and expertice with the Pony boat. Because of you we are all set just in time to give free water ski lessons at Wisconsin State Show ski champoionships July 17 – 21st 2014
We sincerely hope that we can ski you sometime soon on Browns lake.
With Love, Rick and Denice Legois